Clinical Hypnotherapy Training
Ready For A More Fulfilling Career Change?
Next Course Start in September
This Clinical Hypnotherapist Training Course is an 11 month investment with classes being held on evenings and weekends. Total training time is just over 1000 hours, including self-study, written assignments and in class training. Become an ARCH Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist today!\
**NOTE: Late enrollment is available**
Mountain View Wellness Academy Is The Only Training Academy In Western Canada Accredited By The Association of Registered Clinical Hypnotherapists ARCH Canada
- Tuition fee is $4995.00 (plus applicable taxes)
- Payment plans are available
- Fully Accredited And Reputable
- Complete And Thorough Training In All Aspects Of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Limited class Size = Personal Attention
- All Classes Are Live And Interactive (in person or zoom)
- Tuition Includes A Full Year Of Follow Up Mentoring
- Customizable Payment Plans
- Weekend And Evening Classes Allow You To Earn While You Learn
- Career Training Facilitated By A Career Clinical Hypnotherapist
Why Is Registering With ARCH Canada so important?
- Professional Recognition By Referring Medical Professionals
- Opportunity To Upgrade Training To Clinical Counseling Hypnotherapist
- Professional Recognition By Health Insurance Benefits Providers (with appropriate coverage)
I was fortunate enough to do the ARCH accredited Clinical Hypnotherapy training with Robin Popowich through the Mountain View Wellness Academy. Her knowledge, expertise and real-life examples really helped enhance the extensive and thorough training of the program. Not only does she emphasize the training, but also helps you put it into practice given she’s had a successful practice for many many years. I really felt like I left that course prepared in MANY ways to embrace my role as a Clinical Hypnotherapist. If you are looking for training in this field, I highly recommend doing it with Robin. I also did Clinical Hypnotherapy sessions with her and had lots of very positive shifts. Whether you’re seeking support as a client or interested in a career in Clinical Hypnotherapy, I can’t recommend her enough.